Vyv / Disco Priest

vyv

1) Provide a semi-detailed history of your WoW playing experience. Feel free to talk about your raiding experience, any guilds you were previously in, etc. Please include any details regarding any leadership positions you may have held in guilds.

Back in 2008, I had a bf that was not big on talking so he rolled me a toon and suggested I might like to go out and pick herbs (hah!)…Little did I know that at that moment, my life as I knew it then, would be altered forever. I have taken a few breaks over the years, but I always find my way back…the people always bring me back.

I have quite a bit of raid healing experience. I have served as an officer in multiple guilds. And don’t care what any of you say…I really enjoyed MoP :p

2) What are you looking for in a guild?

I am looking for my long lost Azeroth family. A group of people I can both navigate the next xpac with and share the comradery that comes with a group of friends doing what they enjoy and blowing off the crap that the real world threw at you that day.

3) If you had to define yourself using a single definition in Urban Dictionary, what would it be?

self
The field of psychology attempts to define it with circular definitions. The truth is, we don't really know how to define self... not objectively at least.
In a few words, self is consciousness. Consciousness escapes objective description (poor example: your experience of the colour red, is it the same as mine?). If a definition requires an objective description, then self is un-definable.

4) What do you know about Legends Anonymous and why do you want to join?

I know that you use Reddit for recruitment, have a very nice website and take trips to Blizzcon!!!
(Is it too late for me to come with??? :p)

5) Make us laugh, link up to (3) videos/gifs to highlight your preferred style of comedy.

6) Why are you leaving your current guild?

My current guild is filled with lovely people (no really, they are!)…that being said…they are mostly Mormons and tbh, I just want to be able to be myself, without worrying about offending someone if I drop an fbomb, for example. . With this group I felt like I had to censor my personality…

7) What do you enjoy most out of the game?

OMG so much!...but for me the game is about the friends that I have made over the years. Azeroth has been a second home to me in very difficult times….
Oh, and I love chilling at the faily circle in Tirisfal Glades.

8) What are your top (3) swear words/phrases that you use in casual and uncasual conversation?

Bollocks / Shit / Eat a Bag of Dicks

9) Somebody in the group (not you) is struggling with a mechanic (or overall as a raider). Do you:
a) Casually keep to yourself and allow the guild council or other members to handle it.
b) Point out the problem vaguely to not personally out the individual.
c) Reach out to a council member privately to discuss what you have seen.
d) Other (please explain)

D) If it is a class that I am familiar with, I would prob reach out and see if they would like a bit of help..I know that’s what I would want..and I mean, who hasn’t needed help?

10) If you have raiding experience, what was your favorite part about raiding?

The fat loots! (Kidding kidding)…. My favorite part of raiding is working together as a team and sharing in that unique experience with the entire group as a whole. Oh, and that moment when the final boss is downed and everyone screams...Nerd screams make me happy.

11) How dedicated are you to a raid team? IE: What are your raiding/WoW playing plans for the future?

I’m pretty serious about raiding. I love it. It’s my escape from the day and my chance to socialize.

12) Tell us anything about yourself outside of the game.

I climb mountains, rock & ice climb. I’m a (very) amateur photographer. I love camping just as much as I love nice hotels. I read multiple books at a time and believe music is essential. I think world travel is integral to anyone’s life experience. My favorite Tv Shows are Doctor Who, Battlestar Galactica & Firefly.
I'm kinda a really outdoorsy nerd....and I play the ukulele…poorly.

13) Who would win in a fight? Robocop or a Minotaur. Explain your answer. Feel free to link any charts or analytics that you have prepared in the past.

Pretty sure Doctor Who would break that fight up in the interest of saving humanity.

14) Please link to your WoW Armory and your Battletag.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/uther/petrichor

Vyv # 1321

15) What times would you be available for a personal interview in Discord?

Evenings