The Hero Azeroth Deserves |Ret Paladin|

1) Provide a semi-detailed history of your WoW playing experience. Feel free to talk about your raiding experience, any guilds you were previously in, etc. Please include any details regarding any leadership positions you may have held in guilds.

I have played since 2 weeks before BC launched, although I was 12 at the time. ( I am 24 now.) I have raided since WOTLK with mainly one guild until it fell apart at the end of WOD and have been jumping around since. I usually raid normals and heroics, I got AOTC for Argus.

2) What are you looking for in a guild?

A place where people are always in discord and like to do things along with raiding, pvp, mythic +, leveling alts, and other community events in the game.

3) If you had to define yourself using a single definition in Urban Dictionary, what would it be?

swag

4) What do you know about Legends Anonymous and why do you want to join?

I only know what someone replied to me on a wow forum post.

5) Make us laugh, link up to (3) videos/gifs to highlight your preferred style of comedy.

6) Why are you leaving your current guild?

N/A ( all my friends have quit playing)

7) What do you enjoy most out of the game?

Just being in the world, getting new weapons, armor, etc.

8) What are your top (3) swear words/phrases that you use in casual and uncasual conversation?

ass, damn, fuck but I wouldn't say I use them a lot although I don't mind them.

9) Somebody in the group (not you) is struggling with a mechanic (or overall as a raider). Do you:
a) Casually keep to yourself and allow the guild council or other members to handle it.
b) Point out the problem vaguely to not personally out the individual.
c) Reach out to a council member privately to discuss what you have seen.
d) Other (please explain)

A

10) If you have raiding experience, what was your favorite part about raiding?

KILLING DA BOSSES AND GETTING DA FAT LOOTZ

11) How dedicated are you to a raid team? IE: What are your raiding/WoW playing plans for the future?

I would like to raid every week

12) Tell us anything about yourself outside of the game.

I am a certified personal trainer, so I coach people in and out of the gym for a living. I also skateboard.

13) Who would win in a fight? Robocop or a Minotaur. Explain your answer. Feel free to link any charts or analytics that you have prepared in the past.

Robocop. Guns.

14) Please link to your WoW Armory and your Battletag.

MrOlympia #1353

The character I want joining the guild is still leveling, here was my previous main for my whole wow career
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/darkennight

15) What times would you be available for a personal interview in Discord?

any

Last edited: