Starllord / Moonkin Druid

1) Provide a semi-detailed history of your WoW playing experience. Feel free to talk about your raiding experience, any guilds you were previously in, etc. Please include any details regarding any leadership positions you may have held in guilds.
I have been playing since vanilla and have been bouncing between harcore and semi-hardcore status, overall i am just trying to have fun with people of a similar skill level and commitment to the game. I love to raid and run M+ competitively and do enjoy playing some PvP as well. At this time my schedule isn't as open as it once was, but i would still like to enjoy end-game content with good players.

2) What are you looking for in a guild?
A good atmosphere/environment. Where people can be focused in a raid and not waste other people's time, but when raid is over, where i can be myself and have some fun running mythic+ or whatever content other people are running

3) If you had to define yourself using a single definition in Urban Dictionary, what would it be?
Ambitious

4) What do you know about Legends Anonymous and why do you want to join?
You guys are a cool group of nerds who like to have fun. I have a RL friend in the guild(Nova), and games are best when played with friends.

5) Make us laugh, link up to (3) videos/gifs to highlight your preferred style of comedy.

6) Why are you leaving your current guild?

I am in my current guild for the xp bonus, i haven't been invested in a guild since mid Antorus

7) What do you enjoy most out of the game?
Running Raids and Mythics

8) What are your top (3) swear words/phrases that you use in casual and uncasual conversation?
Woop Woop
Google it
Lets do it!

9) Somebody in the group (not you) is struggling with a mechanic (or overall as a raider). Do you:
a) Casually keep to yourself and allow the guild council or other members to handle it.
b) Point out the problem vaguely to not personally out the individual.
c) Reach out to a council member privately to discuss what you have seen.
d) Other (please explain)

If i have anything useful to say, i may whisper the person with my personal approach, otherwise i am sure a guild has a process in place to handle that kind of situation, for example, i would never give advice to a tank or healer because that is outside of my scope of expertise.

10) If you have raiding experience, what was your favorite part about raiding?
Finally killing a boss after 100+wipes

11) How dedicated are you to a raid team? IE: What are your raiding/WoW playing plans for the future?
As dedicated as i can be, if time allows for it, i will do it.

12) Tell us anything about yourself outside of the game.
I enjoy outdoor activities like biking, hiking, etc. just as much as video games

13) Who would win in a fight? Robocop or a Minotaur. Explain your answer. Feel free to link any charts or analytics that you have prepared in the past.
Robocop, if he is as badass as i remember him to be.

14) Please link to your WoW Armory and your Battletag.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/Starllord
GatorGuts#1598

15) What times would you be available for a personal interview in Discord?
At this time i am available anytime after 7pm cst, although my schedule will change shortly to being available anytime tue/wed/thu

Totally not a russian communist trying to invade america from the inside, sent here from USSR and trying to manipulate American perception through subliminal advertising from my position at a cable company, serious, that is ludacris!

DrLegend

Guild Master
Hey buddy, I apologize for the delay. Been a hectic week.

Feel free to PM me on BNet and we can schedule a time to talk. DrLegend#1310