Quartz
Tidy plates
Tiptac

haha

Marcus

Guild Master
marcus.jpg
ElvUi with a little font customization.
Hermes on the top Left hand corner to track cooldowns.
Skada Damage Meter.
GTFO
DBM
Mik'sScrolling Battle Text

Last edited:

wigz

redid my ui a whole bunch. check it out

thats what my ui looks like OOC.

thats with all of my weak auras. the icons on the right are procs from any sort or armor/weapon. The icons on the left are all WA's for external DM CD's. The icons in the middle are all my rotation abilities and CD's :D. The big one up top tells me that i have either no seal on or that im not currently using RF.

this last pic is basically what my UI looks like mid raid. The unit frames to the left are boss frames, and the blue bars are DBM. Im no longer rocking scrolling combat text because its clutter that tanks dont need IMO and I forgot to show hermes but it's spot is right above my player unit frame. couldnt get a full grid since grid doesnt have a preview mode but you get this gist. Also tank and assist frames are right above Grid but they dont have a preview option either :(

^^^That nonsense is from a few weeks ago and as you can tell my current setup is less sloppy.

Marcus

Guild Master
Dude, I love that UI. I'm planning on making similar changes to bring my UI a little more in line with that. I've got my weakauras and my Bigwigs conflicting with each other so I need to make them a little easier to see.

Andrastie

You healers and your simple UIs! Even if I tried that for my Pally I would still have 2 full bars worth: 5 Heal spells, 3 min CDs, oh shit CDs, Blessings, personal mitigation CDs, beacons, and focus/tank macros. I suppose I could set up all of that in Healbot if I didn't mind shift+Ctrl+Alt+pet my cat+blink twice+Left and Right click my mouse+scroll mouse wheel up just to have enough buttons for all my spells/macros!!!

I love my Pally! :D

Edit: You guys are using Grid/ElvUI, yes?