Dungeons and Dragons by Ryan

Ryan

Hey guys.
I was thinking of running a biweekly D&D 5e online campaign on Saturdays. It would be run through Tabletop Simulatior which is 19.99 on Steam.
The campaign would be starting at level 1, consisting of good alignments, having low to medium levels of magic, and would most likely have a familiarization session prior to the campaign beginning. I'm hoping to get a group of 5 or 6 people and the time on Saturday can be up for a vote but I was planning a start time of between noon and 3pm PST and play time lasting for 3-5 hours after.
Background on me. I started playing D&D in 3.5 in 2009. Played consistently until I joined the army in '14 with game off and on since. I haven't played much 5th edition so it'll be a learning process at the beginning.
Let me know if you're interested or have any questions on the type of

Gatti

I have zero experience on D&D, but I would like to take part on it. I was wanted to try traditional rpgs and It could be a great chance for me to practice my english, I guess.

The problem is that I am not sure if I would be able to be play the 3-5 hours every saturday =\

Ryan

It would be every other week or every 3 weeks. Once we get something started we can go into planning so it fits with people's schedules

sirm

I have zero experience on D&D, but I would like to take part on it. I was wanted to try traditional rpgs and It could be a great chance for me to practice my english, I guess.

The problem is that I am not sure if I would be able to be play the 3-5 hours every saturday =\
Same...I have a little more experience with D&D but i'm rusty

Ryan

So 3 confirmed so far. We can start planning on dates and times that people are available. Then talk about the basics of the campaign and work on character intros.

Ryan

So this Saturday (18FEB) is going to be our first session. We'll go over character creation, the base story line of the campaign, and start off on it if time allows.

18FEB17
Session 1 Complete
Our Adventures started off the campaign in classic fashion, asking no questions, and slaughtering men by the score. The experience is flowing and so is the blood down the streets. Now the reality comes forward. Why is every Half-Orc in chains? Who and what are the Dancers? How did we all magically show up at the same place and time? Why did I blow the whistle? All answered next time on Ryan's D&D Nerd Sesh.

Andrastie

Why did I blow the whistle...slaughtering men by the score.
It's simple really.

When the Abyss calls for you, there is no other choice....cut down your enemies, or be cut down yourself. In that brief moment as your enemies blood spills onto the ground; your eyes make contact, the Abyss stares at you, and all you do is grin back.

Death cares nothing about chains, Dancers, or time...it just comes seeking You.

So guys since you leveled this past week you can either take 75% of the max hp you could gain or roll for it the next time we play and take your chances.

Svel

:O damn not finding you guys sooner >.< I've been looking for a semi-reliable 5e game.... would you happen to have space for another? I'm... mostly familiar with the 5e rules, i'd just need a quick primer on what ya'll have done so far and how you're handling things.